Jump to navigation Jump to search
Snow ElementalHardmode exclusive
|Environment||Rain – Snow Biome|
|AI Type||Scarecrow AI|
|Duration||2 seconds4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts|
|Duration||5 seconds10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your movement speed has been reduced|
|Banner||Snow Elemental Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"An icy elemental packed to the brim with snow. Likes to explode in a beautiful flurry of snow... and death."
The Snow Elemental is a Hardmode enemy found in the Snow Biome during a Blizzard. It hops towards the player and explodes into ice upon contact, dealing area of effect damage and inflicting the Frostburn and Chilled debuffs.
- The appearance and AI of this enemy are similar to an unused enemy from the vanilla Frost Legion event known as the Exploding Snowman, which would bounce towards the player and explode.
- 22.214.171.124: Name changed from "Unstable Ice Anomaly" to "Snow Elemental".
- 126.96.36.199: Decreased melee damage from 50 / 100 to 40 / 80 and explosion damage from 68 / 135 to 60 / 120.
- 188.8.131.52: Added immunities.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.