Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Swimming AI|
|Duration||30 seconds60 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Depth Scales (1-2)100%
"This quick fish is known for hunting down its prey by any means. Not even walls will block their vicious appetite."
The Barracuda is an enemy that spawns in the Aquatic Depths biome. It attacks by swimming toward the player, dealing contact damage and inflicting the Bleeding debuff on contact.
Like most swimming enemies, it only attacks if the player is in the same body of water.
- A barracuda is a large, predatory ray-finned fish known for its fearsome appearance and ferocious behavior.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Buffed life from 90 / 180 to 100 / 200.
- Buffed defense from 0 to 5.
- 220.127.116.11: Changed immunity.
- 18.104.22.168: Now drops Golden Scale.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.