Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Tortoise AI|
|Debuff tooltip||Defense, melee and movement speed decreased|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Abyssal Chitin (1-2)33.33%
- Pink Gel (2-5)100%
"The ugliest little creature in all of the Aquatic Depths. All he wants is a hug..."
The Blobfish is a Hardmode enemy that can be found within the Aquatic Depths biome. It moves slowly and occasionally does a Spin attack, suddenly flinging itself at the player to deal contact damage, similarly to a Giant Tortoise.
- In the real world, the blobfish is native to the deep waters off the coast of mainland Australia and Tasmania.
- Its bulbous appearance is merely an effect of decompression on its body in areas of lower pressure. In its natural environment, a blobfish looks largely unremarkable.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Decreased melee damage from 75/150 to 55/110, spin damage from 150/270 to 110/198 and defense from 28 to 20.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.