Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Octopus AI|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Sea Ninja-Star (25-50)50%
"A bulbous water dweller that extends its long arms to grab and crush its prey, even through walls at times."
The Octopus is an enemy found in the Aquatic Depths biome. It swims slowly towards the player to attack, where the tentacles closest to the player will extend and deal contact damage. It can only be damaged by attacking the main body. The tentacles can also pass through blocks and deal damage.
- The Octopus will only spawn if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The player is not standing in front of a safe background wall.
- The player has moved more than 3 pixels per second for at least 5 seconds.
- Infinite flight like with the Witch's Broom or the Soaring Insignia counts as movement. Auto-jumping accessories such as the Frog Leg and similar items that make the player move also count as movement. Furthermore, using Minecarts or Conveyor Belts counts as movement as well.