Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Gilded Lycan Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Gold Bar (1-2)100%
"Though werewolves are said to be weak to silver, the same is clearly not true of gold, given the existence of these blinged-out beastman."
The Gilded Lycan is a rare enemy found in the Cavern layer. It walks towards its target to deal contact damage. It will enrage upon losing 50% of its health, becoming stronger and faster. Similarly, to Gilded Slimes and Gilded Bats, it emits a noticeable amount of light, allowing the player to easily spot it while underground, without the use of Hunter Potions.
Killing a Gilded Lycan will complete the "Pay Day" contract, unlocking the Glittering Chalice in the Tracker's shop.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades, with a rarity of 2.
- 126.96.36.199: Increased defense from 0 to 10.
- Renamed to Gilded Lycan (was Gilded Worg).
- Sprite updated.
- 188.8.131.52: Renamed to Gilded Worg (was Gold Worg).
- 184.108.40.206: Now appears on the Lifeform Analyzer.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.