Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Debuff tooltip||You're shackled to a nearby shambler ball|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Bone (1-32-6)100%
"Downtrodden prisoners in their past life, these shackled skeletons will gleefully force their burden onto their eventual vanquishers."
The Shambler is an enemy found within the Dungeon. They walk towards the player to deal contact damage. They have very high knockback resistance. Upon death they drop a weighted ball and chain which latches onto nearby players.
- The Shackled debuff can be bypassed by pulling yourself away using a grappling hook.
- The Ball n' Chain grants you immunity to this debuff.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Reduced defense from 15 to 10.
- 18.104.22.168: Now drops a weighted ball and chain on death, which latches onto nearby players.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.