(Redirected from Marble)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Marble Cave features 4 new Post-Skeletron enemies and a new boss, Buried Champion.
The mini-biome receives new enemies upon defeating Skeletron for the first time in a world; this change is notified with the status message, "The pockets of Granite and Marble in your world tremble...".
- Ancient Archer
- Ancient Charger
- Ancient Phalanx
- Bizarre Rock Formation(uncommon)
- Buried Champion(Boss)
- Fallen Champion (Sword)(Spawns from Buried Champion)
- Fallen Champion (Bow)(Spawns from Buried Champion)
From Ancient Archers, Ancient Chargers, and Ancient Phalanxes:
From Ancient Phalanxes:
From Buried Champion:
- Marble Block
- Champion's Swift Blade
- Champion's Trifecta-Shot
- Champion's Bomber Staff
- Champion's God Hand
- Champion's Rebuttal
- Buried Champion Mask
- Buried Champion Trophy
- Treasure Bag(Drops the Champion's Wings in Expert Mode)
- Sword of Destiny(Drops in Master Mode)
- Buried Champion Relic(Drops in Master Mode)
From Hoplites, Ancient Archers, Ancient Chargers, Ancient Phalanxes, and Medusas:
- Since the Not the bees world doesn't generate any Marble biomes, these enemies cannot naturally spawn in such worlds.
- See the Official Wiki Page for more information regarding this biome.
|Surface Layers||Forest • Desert • Ocean • Snow biome • The Corruption • The Crimson|
|Underground Layers||Aquatic Depths • Cavern • Dungeon • Ice biome • Underground Desert • Underground Jungle • Underground Mushroom • Underground Hallow • The Underworld|
|Mini-Biomes and Structures||Blood Chamber • Floating Island • Granite Cave • Jungle Temple • Marble Cave • Meteorite • Natural Graveyard • Spider Nest|