Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Light Pet – Healer|
|Use time||20 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a spirit composed of distant stars|
The spirit will generate healing energy that players can pick up if you are hurt
10 mana is spent when healing energy is generated
|Grants Buff||Life Spirit|
|Buff tooltip||Its too bright to look at directly|
The Twinkle is a Light Pet summoning item that spawns a Life Spirit to follow you around. The Life Spirit is immune to damage from enemies and despawns upon player death. When the player that summoned it is hurt, Life Spirit will periodically create healing energy motes that can be picked up by any player to heal them a small amount of health; however, 10 mana is consumed every time the energy is created. It also provides a small amount of light.
This item can be crafted at a Work Bench with 50 Pixie Dust and 8 Souls of Light.
|Soul of Light||8|
- The spirit summoned, like the Fairy, is similar to those from the Legend of Zelda series, specifically Tatl from Majora's Mask.
- 18.104.22.168: Energy mote creation cost reduced from 15 mana to 10 mana.
- 22.214.171.124: Generates healing energy more quickly.
- 126.96.36.199: Now classified as a Light Pet.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.