Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Soul of Light||8|
|Soul of Night||8|
|Soul of Fright||4|
|Soul of Sight||4|
|Soul of Might||4|
- The Time Warp cannot be used to start time-related events such as the Solar Eclipse or the Blood Moon.
- It can, however, be used to advance to the next moon phase, which may be useful for obtaining certain items from town NPC shops.
- By using the Time Warp right before daytime, the player can significantly increase the time period for the Angler's quests.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Increased mana cost from 75 to 100.
- Now switches between day and night correctly and advances to the next moon phase.
- Crafting recipe and visuals updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Now crafted at a Soul Forge
- Removed the Celestial Stone from recipe.
- Clarified tooltip.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.