|Type||Tool – Healer|
|Use time||20 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a bloom bulb that periodically generates booster spores|
Touching the spores increases defense and life regeneration briefly
|Buff duration||10 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Your defense and life regeneration are increased|
|Buy / Sell|
|Shroom Booster Bulb|
The Bloom Guard is a Pre-Hardmode Support Staff that is dropped by Corpse Bloom; it can also be purchased from the Druid after defeating Corpse Bloom. It summons a stationary bloom bulb that persists for 1 minute and periodically spits three booster spores in a spread. These spores, when touched by a player, will grant them the Bloom Boost buff, increasing their defense by 5 and increasing their life regeneration. Only one bloom bulb can be active at a time.
Like all healing items, it cannot receive a Modifier.
- The bloom bulb will not be able to spit booster spores if it is summoned inside a tile.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Buffed use time from 46 to 20 and mana cost from 50 to 40.
- Increased lifetime of the bulb from 20 seconds to 1 minute.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.