|Type||Tool – Healer|
|Heals Health||5 (when contact at 2 seconds)|
10 (when contact at 4 seconds)
15 (when contact at 6 seconds)
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Summons an empty platter meant for flan pudding at your cursor's position|
Every 2 seconds, the flan platter will grow, increased healing potency
The flan platter will regenerate even after being consumed
|Buy / Sell|
The Flan Platter is a Hardmode Healer item purchasable from the Cook after the Wall of Flesh is defeated. On use, it summons an empty platter at the cursor's position that generates the Flan Pudding at 2 seconds. Every time the Flan Pudding is generated, it will increase its potency of healing spells. Players or allies that contact the Flan Platter will heal them based on the number of seconds that the Flan Platter generates:
- At 2 seconds when contact, the player heals itself by 5.
- At 4 seconds when contact, the player heals itself by 10.
- At 6 seconds when contact, the player heals itself by 15.
The Flan Platter will regenerate after the player consumed it and summoning again will despawn the Flan Platter growth.
Like all healing items, it cannot receive a Modifier.
- The flan pudding will only be consumed if the player touching it does not have maximum health.
- If the
Show Donator Item Colorconfiguration option is disabled, the Flan Platter will have a rarity of instead of the standard .
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
• • • • •
• • •