Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Tool – Crafting material – Healer|
|Heals Health||4 + Bonus Healing|
|Use time||22 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||Pricks an ally with a life-giving needle|
|Buy / Sell|
Syringes are consumable Healer items that can be thrown at allies to heal them, similarly to how the Nurse heals town NPCs. In addition to being crafted, they are sold by the Spiritualist. Syringes are also used as ammunition by the Lethal Injection, and can therefore be stored in the player's ammunition slots.
Like all healing items, they benefit from any additional healing effects and cannot receive a Modifier.
|Any Iron Bar||2|
- 18.104.22.168: Buffed heal amount from 3 to 4 and craft yield amount from 75 to 100.
- 22.214.171.124: Recipe updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Became ammunition for the Lethal Injection.
- Buffed use time from 25 to 22 and velocity from 8 to 9.
- Nerfed heal amount from 5 to 3.
- Recipe return increased from 30 to 75.
- 188.8.131.52: Reduced Medicite Crystal cost and increased Lead/Iron bar cost.
- 184.108.40.206: Given a crafting recipe and now sold by Spiritualist.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
Blood • Potion • Medicite Brick • Bloodstained Block • Magic Dropper