Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Tool – Healer|
|Use time||46 (Extremely Slow)|
|Tooltip||'To catch and cradle the hopes of the world...'|
Summons up to one dream catcher at the cursor's location
Staying within the dream catcher will completely heal you if you take fatal damage
|Grants Buff||Dream Catcher|
|Buff duration||Infinite while within the ring|
|Buff tooltip||Taking fatal damage will instead return you to max life|
|Inflicts Debuff||Revival Exhaustion|
|Debuff duration||2 minutes|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot use most death prevention and revive abilities|
The Dream Catcher is a craftable post-Moon Lord Support Staff. It creates a small dream catcher ring at your cursor's position. Should a player take fatal damage while within the ring, they will receive death prevention, instantly being revived to maximum life and granted 2 seconds of immunity frames. If the player is wearing a Cross Necklace or any of its upgrades, this time will be increased to 3 seconds. The ring lasts for 2 minutes before dissipating, and only one dream catcher ring can be active at once. Once a player has been revived, they cannot be revived by the Dream Catcher again for 2 minutes.
Like all healing items, it cannot receive a Modifier.
- This is the most powerful form of death prevention available in the game, as it restores players to full life and can affect multiple players at once. However, it uses a large amount of mana to cast and requires the players to die within a very confined area for the revival to work.
- 220.127.116.11: Buffed aura duration from 20 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Buffed debuff duration from 3 minutes to 2 minutes.
- Now inflicts a common debuff with other death prevention sources.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
|Death Prevention items |
|Phylactery • Ghastly Carapace • Ancient Tome of Revival • Dream Catcher • Technique: Last Stand|